BioCoTech supplies composting reactors for the catering sector, restaurants, canteens and food manufacturers. Our machines reduce the amount of solid biological waste by 70-90%. This significantly reduces waste disposal costs, and the residual product can be used as a fertiliser/soil additive.
Our food waste disposal installations are CO2 neutral and environmentally friendly.
They also reduce the transport costs associated with food waste disposal.
By choosing a BioSpeed composting machine you are showing responsibility for the environment by disposing of your waste at source. BioSpeed provides the customer with greater savings than similar competing solutions (cost/effect). On-site food waste disposal reduces the need for transport and contributes to lower CO2 emissions.
- High capacity relative to the size of the machine
- Much faster decomposition than conventional composting technology
- Flexible solutions that can be tailor-made to the specific requirements of the individual customer
- Very high quality of all components, longevity and 1 year factory warranty
Our composting machines
The BioSpeed composting process is based on a method that enables microbes to function under optimal conditions. All the microbes used in the BioSpeed system, including the cellulose-degrading ones, are advanced mesophilic and thermophilic microbes, i.e. they work at temperatures of up to 80 degrees Celsius (oC). These parameters enable an accelerated and continuous decomposition of organic material into powder, providing high capacity in compact machines.
This is how a BioSpeed composting machine works:
- The food waste is emptied into a processing chamber, either directly or through a mincer.
- The machine processes and aerates the waste using an innovative mixing technique.
- In the course of 24-72 hours, microbes break down the waste into a compost powder that is automatically discharged from the processing chamber.
- The compost powder is hygienic and easy to empty.