BioCoTech AS is an environmental technology company that possesses more than 20 years of experience and have solid references within its scope. The company has its own engineering and development department at the head office in Bergen.
BioCoTech AS is an all-in-one supplier of solutions in organic waste management and a leading provider of facilities for biological recycling of liquid and solid waste. Equipment and service scope can be customized for each project to our clients.
BioSpeed Model M1, M2 and M18 can be adapted to customer needs, with electrohydraulic lift for easy handeling of waste container. We provide solutions for indoor and outdoor installation.
We will help you find the machine that best suits your needs.
How it works
The BioSpeed composting process is based on a method that facilitates the microbes can work under optimal conditions.
All microbes used in the BioSpeed system are further developed mesophilic and thermophilic microbes, including the cellulose degrading ones. Meaning, they are working at a temperature of up to 80 degrees C.
These parameters enables continuous degradation of organic material to powder very quickly. This provides large capacity in compact machines.
BioCoTech delivers composting reactors for catering, restaurants, canteens and food manufacturing industries.
Our machines reduce the amount of solid organic waste by between 70-90%.
This provides greatly reduced waste costs. The remaining product may be used as a fertilizer / soil conditioner.
The process is CO2 neutral and friendly to the environment.
Reduces costs associated with removal of food waste.
- By choosing BioSpeed Composting you show responsibility for the environment by taking care of the waste where it arises.
- BioSpeed gives the customer greater savings compared to competing solutions. (price / performance)
- Local handling of food waste reduces the need for transport and contributes to lower CO2 emissions.
- Large capacity in relation to the size of the machine.
- Significantly faster degradation time compared to conventional composting technologies.
- Flexible solutions that can be tailored to each customer’s specific needs.
- Very high quality of all components, longevity and warranty of 2 years.
We are looking for talented agents and business partners for the international market
|Want to become a Biocotech DEALER?
Contact the General Manager
Phone: 0047 93266660
|Want to be a sales agent?
We look forward to having you on our team.
Describe the geographic area you want,
and send a brief CV to: